Joined: 14 Jun 2004
|The Skateboard Scotland official forum rules
To keep this place useful and accessible to all, please follow these simple rules. If you don't your right to post messages may be revoked.
1. Don't be rude, vulgar or abusive. Swearing isn't allowed, and don't try to slip around this rule by using $, * or other characters in a word. Don't post or link to images, video, or any other material that is in any way offensive, pornographic or unsuitable for minors.
2. Don't try and advertise or sell anything. If you have something personal you would like to sell, please use the 'Car boot sale' forum. Shops or other commercial organisations are not allowed to use this service to advertise their products - if you want to advertise on the website, get in touch.
3. Don't use the forums to promote other skating forums or other skating web sites - you can submit links for the Skateboard Scotland website through our contact page. This doesn't mean you can't put links in your posts, it just means that you're not allowed to use the forums to advertise other sites. There is one exception to this - if you represent another website, you can put your URL in your signature.
4. Be original - don't post things that don't belong to you. This includes articles from this or any other online or print publication, as well as posts from other forums or mailing lists. If you want other people to see it, add a link (as long as it doesn't break rule number 3).
5. Make sure that your message topics fit the topic description of the forum. If you think we should add a new topic, get in touch through the contact page.
6. Don't use all CAPS in postings.
7. Don't post questions or comments about the moderating of the forums. Get in touch with us directly if you have a problem.
8. Be nice.
9. If we think up any more rules, you'll find them here.